Ihre Karrierechance als
Simulation Engineer - Donauwoerth (Germania) (m/w/d)Im Bereich Luft- und Raumfahrt / Berufserfahrene, zu besetzen zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt.
As a passionate simulation engineer step into the world of helicopters and simulation systems! Today, simulation is an essential pillar for the development of new helicopter concepts, variants or platforms. Develop with your team in Donauwoerth (Germany) simulators and simulation systems for almost all helicopter families. SII Germany opens an exciting and diversified work environment that offers you the best opportunities for professional and personal development.
As a simulation system engineer, you will work on modular simulation systems for a given helicopter family:
- Your main task will be the development and integration of real-time simulation models that map the entire helicopter
- In addition, you connect these simulation systems to the test means or simulators and prepare them for the various applications
- You are in constant contact with specialized departments, external partners, suppliers and customers
- Furthermore, you develop simulation systems for flight simulators and are also responsible for integration and testing
- You have a degree in Software Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- You already have experience in developing, integrating and testing software, especially with real-time software in the Linux environment
- In particular you have programming skills with languages like C, C++ or ADA
- Knowledge about helicopter system and architecture as well as an aviation background are a plus
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
Voll- oder Teilzeit